The generosity shown by our community partners, volunteers and donors during the holiday season was truly incredible. From Thanksgiving through Christmas, we received donations of food, personal care products, household supplies, toys and other gifts for the families we serve. Here is a glimpse of some of the donations we received this year:
Thank you so much to the community partners, donors and volunteers who continue to think of the families of Sojourner House each year. Your generosity is inspiring!
- Giant Eagle
- Murrysville Bible Study Group
- Racers for Tots
- Pittsburgh Won’t Forget U
- Allegheny County Bar Association- Young Lawyers Division
- Jefferson Middle School
- CMU- SLICE
- John & Lauren Marzullo
Thank you to the foundations that have chosen to support Sojourner House and Sojourner House MOMS through grant funding this year:
- Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation for Child and Family Development
- Allegheny County Medical Society Foundation for Aftercare expansion
- Pittsburgh Child Guidance Fund for Child and Family Development
- PNC Charitable Trust
If the spirit of generosity has inspired you to get involved with Sojourner House or Sojourner House MOMS, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org today to find out how you can get involved.
2023 is almost over, but there’s still time to make an end-of-year donation.