One-time & Recurring Donations
Your contribution provides vital support where it is needed the most—all donations make a difference for our families in recovery. Give a one-time donation or become a monthly sustainer!
Your Gift is the Difference
- $25 buys a new pair of shoes for a child
- $50 provides a baby bathtub and supplies or an infant snowsuit
- $75 buys an infant’s diapers for one month
- $100 covers the cost of a monthly bus pass for appointments, school, and job interviews
- $150 feeds a family for a week
- $200 pays for utilities for a family for one month
- $250 provides a child’s summer camp experience
- $500 provides an infant welcome kit with items like sleepers, a baby carrier, a car seat, crib sheets, and baby bathtub for a new mother
Other Ways to Give
PayPal Giving Fund
The PayPal Giving Fund makes it easy to give using your PayPal account. There will be no donation fees, so Sojourner House will receive 100% of your donation.
Employer Matching Gifts
Check with your company’s HR on their Matching Gift Program. More than 1,000 companies and foundations across the U.S. will match their employees’ donations to non-profit organizations like Sojourner House.
United Way Contributor Choice
Support Sojourner House using code 4286
Combined Federal Campaign
Federal employees can give easily to Sojourner House through the Combined Federal Campaign using CFC#65973.
Mail Your Donation
5907 Penn Avenue, Suite 220
Pittsburgh, PA 15206-3805
Contact our Community Outreach Manager:
Corporate Donations and Sponsorship
Do you share Sojourner House’s passion for breaking the stigma and providing much-needed support for families in need? Align your business with Sojourner House and become a corporate sponsor for our programming and events!
Other Ways to Give
In-Kind Donations and Gifts
Sojourner House provides supportive housing to mothers in recovery and their families. However, many residents arrive with absolutely nothing and need food and essentials to help them reach stability. We accept selected items on our Amazon Charity list to support the families at Sojourner House.
When a person is sick, the family, friends, community, and support groups come together to support them. You can be a part of a community of volunteers who support mothers recovering from substance use disorder and their families. Share the gifts of your time, experience, and compassion by volunteering at Sojourner House.