Give Big Pittsburgh launches Tuesday, November 28, 2023
For more than 30 years, Sojourner House has been helping mothers and their children overcome substance use disorder and build brighter futures. With your support, we can continue helping families on their recovery journey by providing stable housing, supportive services and an atmosphere of community encouragement.
A little can go a long way when we get together and give together on November 28th for Give Big Pittsburgh! Join the movement!
Where might your dollars go?
- After-care Services – Additional funding allows for Sojourner House to grow our programs to keep up with the trending needs for support. With your support, expanded After-care services will help address many barriers mothers may face once they leave the program.
- Child & Family Development services- Continuing to grow the bond and aid in the healing for our children and parenting for our mothers. A new curriculum and other needs of our children can grow with your support.
- A donation of $50 can provide a baby bathtub and supplies or an infant snow suit
- A donation of $75 can buy an infant’s diapers for a month
- A donation of $100 can buy a monthly bus pass for school, appointments and job interviews
- A donation of $250 can provide a month’s utilities for a family
- A donation of $500 can provide an infant welcome kit for a new mother
Spread the word!
After making your donation, help spread the word about Give Big Pittsburgh and Sojourner House by sharing your reason for giving. Download and post the “I Gave” image to keep the momentum going and help others join the movement to Give Big Pittsburgh this Giving Tuesday!