Join us for a Virtual Panel Discussion – Recovery from Substance Use: the Realities, the Hope, the Possibilities
Thursday, September 23rd | 6:30-8:00 p.m.
At Sojourner House, our goal is to help families successfully navigate their recovery journey. We focus on strengthening family relationships, promoting self-sufficiency, long-term sobriety, and mental health stability. Our philosophy is family-focused, helping families to achieve their goals by providing safe and affordable housing, support services, necessary referrals, and an atmosphere of community encouragement. Awareness and understanding of what recovery treatment looks like by the community is vital in our work.
On September 23, we’re excited to bring together partners in the community to discuss recovery from substance use and what that looks like today and what shape it might take in the future.
- Moderator: Rosa Davis, CEO of POWER
- Kelly Coldren, Director of Behavioral Health, Familylinks Pittsburgh
- Dr. Staci Ford, PhD, Trauma Response In School Coordinator, Neighborhood Resilience Project
- Clarence Ford, City of Pittsburgh Police Officer
- Robin Horston Spencer, Executive Director, Message Carriers of Pennsylvania
- Panelist introductions
- Panel program
There is no cost to attend the event. Please register by September 22, 2021. All registered participants will receive conference details prior to the event.