You Make the Difference
More families than ever are in need of our lifesaving services. Your generous gifts help Sojourner House continue to help mothers and children rebuild their lives.
No amount is too small to make a difference in the lives of our families. You can donate online or send your gift to Sojourner House, 5460 Penn Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15206. Want to double your gift? Check if your employer has a matching gifts program.
Making a difference is a click away
Where might your dollars go?
- $250 can pay for a child’s summer camp experience
- $200 can provide utilities for a family for one month
- $100 can feed a family for a week
- $80 can buy a monthly bus pass for appointments, school, and job interviews
- $50 can buy an infant’s diapers for one month
- $25 can buy a new pair of shoes for a child
Other Ways to Donate
Download our wish list to help Sojourner House devote more resources to our services for mothers and children. Our Wishlist
The Gift of Time
Can you spare time to volunteer? Our families would appreciate anytime you can give. Volunteer
Corporate sponsors demonstrate their support for healthy families and communities by contributing to Sojourner House.
United Way Contributor Choice
Support Sojourner House programs using Code 4286
Combined Federal Campaign
Federal employees can give to Sojourner House using Code 7071
Stay in Touch and Learn More
Join our mailing list, attend events, and visit our Resource page to learn more about issues surrounding addicted mothers and their children.